Kommunikation for Livet is the data controller, and is responsible for the processing of your personal data. We ensure that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable law. You can always contact the association’s data contact person.
Kommunikation for Livet
Kobbelvænget 24, 7100 Vejle
CVR: 40 11 49 12
Data contact person
Kirsten Kristensen, Tel: 40 35 09 55, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Data Regulation, GDPR
From 25 May 2018, Europe has a new common law on the processing of personal data: the Personal Data Regulation. The purpose of the new legislation is to strengthen the protection of individuals’ personal information.
- You have the right to request insight, correction or deletion of your personal information.
- You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have an additional right to revoke your consent in time.
- In addition, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, including targeted marketing, just as you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
In all newsletters from Kommunikation for Livet you can unsubscribe at any time. If you want insight, correction or deletion of data, you are at any time welcome to write to email@example.com
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this website may contain embedded content (eg videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other sites behaves in exactly the same way if visitors have visited the other site.
Who we share your data with
Kommunikation for Livet’s website is built with a number of very common platforms:
- WordPress and various plugins to present information.
- Google forms for course sign-ups and volunteer sign-ups.
- Google Analytics and Jetpack to look at user behavior in anonymized form so we can make the website more user-friendly.
- We send Mailchimp to send out newsletters.
You have rights over your data
If you are subscribed to the newsletter, or if you have an account on this website, you can request insight into the personal data we have about you, including all data you have given us. You can request that we delete all personal data we have about you. The exception is data that we are required to store for administrative, legal or security reasons. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org