Freedom and liberation from cultural imprints are often experienced as synchronicity and to flow. We find that the next step in life is in harmony with the wisdom of the heart. With the intelligence of the heart to act from the highest we know.
Transforming restrictions to freedom
Feeling like angry guilt and shame often leads us to project our energy onto the environment so that it is not available for the internal expansion which provides a greater foundation and thus greater inner calm to act from the outside.
- One of the biggest obstacles is often that we blame ourselves for what is difficult for us and or which we cannot yet
- When we experience pressure, we often do not have access to our emotional life as a valuable guide in life but rather perceive emotions as troublesome and would like to put a lid on them.
- We often do not see that we already have our inner lights on or we do not know the way to find the answers in ourselves.
Transforming guilt and shame into freedom and joy.
Sometimes the path to freedom and joy goes through a pain space that is primarily formed in childhood but also later in life. What I can do is be your guide through the pain space because I know the way and I know there is a treasure hidden on the other side. Need consciousness is the focal point.
I offer several well-proven, effective processor for healing and radical change.
- Anger to life force
- Guilt and shame for freedom and joy
- From despair to hope
They are based on NVC and family therapy. I also sometimes involve dream understanding, character therapy and body therapy to activate inner resources For example:
- Dreams open the door to our subconscious, where we have stored the experiences we previously could not handle, but which we can now use as sustenance for our development.
- Drawing therapy can clarify how we really feel
- The body holds infinite resource and wisdom. It remembers everything and has intelligent answers for the most part
What to expect
In a conversation with me, you will be invited to:
- To embrace all your inner voices
- Gaining a new and more appreciative perspective on the side of yourself that you are less fond of
- To see the valuable gift in so-called negative patterns and behaviors
- That we together train skills that you can use in the future. For example: self-empathy
- Finding an easier, deeper, more direct access to your values and inner life that provides opportunities for life-enriching actions