Nonviolent Communication helps you create the connection you dream of having with your loved ones. For example how to:
- See “No” as the beginning of a dialogue.
- Maintain close connection with your teenage children.
- Change daily tug-of-war to cooperation that includes the needs of both.
- Stand by your values, without judging others.
- Support your children in their relationships with other children and adults.
Nonviolent Communication is an empathic form of communication that promotes connection and understanding.
In my work with families, I integrate the family dynamic understanding that I gained from my education at the Kempler Institute.
I offer guidance to individuals, and to whole families together.
This process is also called Life Enriching Communication or Giraffe Language
See more about my Giraffe language courses at www.livkom.dk