Nonviolent Communication (NVC)
NVC helps you establish the connection with your family that you wish for. It helps you:
- to see the “No” as the beginning to a dialog
- to maintain close connection with your teens
- to change the daily conflicts into cooperation that includes the needs of everybody
- to stand up for your values without judging others
- to support your children in the relationships with other children and adults
In my work with families I integrate the understanding of family dynamics that I got from my education at the Kempler Institute.
I offer counseling to individuals and to families.
You can find my NVC workshops on www.livkom.dk